Published from Kolkata , TOURIOSITY TRAVELMAG is the only English Travel Magazine from eastern India and is one of the premier English travel magazines of India. Since its launch in May 2012, the magazine is steadily gaining in popularity among travel aficionados all over the world. It is a household magazine which is read and enjoyed by all family members irrespective of age and gender. The magazine has an international readership for both its online and print editions. With a selection of interesting travel topics covering locations ranging from known, less known, little known to totally unknown, it is determined to suit the taste of all types of readers, travellers and enthusiasts. Due to the unique feature that the issues of this magazine are theme-based, collectors love to add it to their collection of books. Accordingly, the magazine has made its place in acclaimed libraries across India.
Touriosity Travelmag quite aptly introduces readers and travellers alike to off-beat travel destinations while also reviewing the more popular ones. It brings to readers travel stories and experiences from a variety of writers across the globe including travelling poets, writers, cartoonists and artists to backpackers, globetrotters, mountaineers, family holidayers, single women travellers, mothers, student travellers, adventure seekers and business travellers. Reading through it is therefore an overwhelming experience.Touriosity has had the honour of being the Exclusive Media Partners for the following events:
- Mountaineering and Paragliding expedition in Pamir Mountain Range, Afghanistan, 2012
- Mountaineering and Paragliding expedition in Karakorum Mountain Range, Pakistan, 2013. (covered by Japanese and German TV channels)
- Travel East, 2013 organised by Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) at Kolkata
- Mountaineering and Paragliding expedition in Shaksgam Mountain Range, China, 2014 (widely covered by TV channels across Europe)
- Travel East, 2014 organised by Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) at Kolkata.
- Travel East, 2015 organised by Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) at Kolkata.
- Media Partner of Creative Tourism Network, Spain. Please visit: http://www.creativetourismnetwork.org/touriosity-travel-mag-new-media-partner-from-india/
- Official Media Partner, ITB Asia 2017. Please visit http://www.itb-asia.com/press/official-media-partners-2017/
- Mugu Expedition 2017
The following link enables to access the online edition of Touriosity Travelmag:http://www.magzter.com/IN/Afield-Touriosity-Pvt-Ltd/Touriosity-Travelmag/Travel/